Thursday, October 2, 2008

Needs exercise or just Lovesick?

I used to do my exercise routine every morning. But since June of this year I quit doing it due to lazyness..lol. And I stay home alot. I don't go out for walking. Since then, I can tell that im getting weaker mostly the times that my husband is not around.
Few weeks ago, I got sick alot. And now I am still not feeling great as usual. I keep bothering my man about it. I asked him to come over for I am getting sick alot and I think he can help alot..hehehe..That's how I feel. But I am really confused what I need to do to be as healthy as before..seems like this time that I just get sick alot. Im too weak to do my exercise now. My husband keep telling to hang in here, that's what I am doing. But it would be alot if he is around for Im sure that everything's gonna be fine....

No comments: