Saturday, November 14, 2009

Back online

It has been a few days since I was able to get online. Because I have been traveling and setting things up here in the Philippines. Well.. im here now in the Philippines, so happy to see my family here. We got here last monday midnight Nov. 9, '09. This is the moment that I have been waiting for almost a year being away from my family and homeland. Eventhough I do communicate with my family online alot but, I still do wanna see them and touch them and have fun with them and all that. And now, my dream come true again. Well talking about dream, I do really dream back in the US about my family and about Philippines alot. And of course, I got sad when I find out that it was just a dream. But now im currently living with my dreams and im so happy even knowing that it wont last forever, because of course we have to come back in the US. But, looking forward to make both countries (Phils & US) to be our home, meaning will spend part of the year in each country every year, in God's willing. I know it take will some time but atleast its a part of a plan for the future of hubby and I.

Well so far, Im enjoying my stay here so much. I do spend alot of times with my family. I feels like we are so much closer now than before but we were all so close before too. Hubby and I dont think that it is that hot than expected.

I wanted to share some simple photos but my internet connection is so slow,, I am only using prepaid and my mom's place is little bit distance, I couldn't jump in to their computer would of been faster, ill just deal of what I got.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to know your home. Enjoy your stay. God bless.

tx sweetie said...

enjoy sa vacay. bantay jud ka bayhana ka maghilak kag bogbog ug makabalik naka dri ug palabi kag dayak diha. i tell you ahead of time, been there..done that... trust me i know it lolz.