Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bye insomnia

Last summer when we went to Alaska, we stayed at my sister's in laws house and I noticed her big glass windows with vinyl shutters on it that look so neat. I was so amazed the beauty of Ak, and I was so shock of what I found out that it would stay light outside for almost 24hrs in a day in summer season, which really wondered me. But on the other hand, it would be dark most of the time in winter season too.. and I wouldn't like that because Im sure that I would have anxiety panic.. plus I couldn't handle that super cold weather in winter season. So, I preffer to go there for a vacation on summer time. Anyway, I thought I would have problem on sleeping at night since it's light outside at night, but im glad that my sister in law have vinyl shutters installed on her windows, and it kept dark inside the room like evening dark, and I didnt have sleeping trouble after all.

Then this month we went to Las Vegas NV and stayed at hubby's niece house, again, I noticed her pretty windows with stylish vinyl shutters. The good thing about this vinyl shutter to me, is I couldn't tell the difference between morning and evening once I shut the shutter, so it could really help me to fall asleep tight and not knowing that the sun is way up already. And it could also save some electicity on summer time because it could keep the house cool when you keep it shut.

No comments: