Monday, June 23, 2008

Crosstitch is fun but tiresome


I want to share with you how hastle the crosstitch is. I have been doing this crosstitching since last year and yet there is only 5 I got done in different sizes. I like flowers and thats what I do mostly different flowers.

But anyway, its not a joke to do the crosstitch thing. It's a pain in the butt. Because when I start doing it I want to get done right away coz its so tiresome to look at that there are still many patterns to make.

I hate to have mistakes because you could do it all over again. I had a Autumn House but I threw it away because I screwed up. I was about done with it and all of the sudden I have notice that it cant be done because I missed parts. Im telling you, I didnt wanna through it but I had too it wasn't good to look at. So, I told myself not to do Autumn House anymore just too many colors it drives me crazy. Now, I only do the easy one's. But I still make light mistakes but I just leave it alone Im not gonna sell it anyway.

But it wouldn't so bad after all, it turned out to be fun to me because I am happy of what I have done so nice to look at. I dont have to buy expensive crosstitch somewhere out there.

But now I have new hubby, The Blogging. Thanks to Anne again she made this account for me. I'll never turn you down my friend....lol. Thanks!

No comments: