Saturday, June 28, 2008

goodbye my naked lady


I showed my friend Anne all my crosstitched and she like the most the naked lady she said its nice to put it in the bedroom. She is been so good to me. She is the one who taught me how to chat, and everything. She became my close friend because sometimes we get along good....lol. She did many things for me, and since its her birthday last 21st of June, I want to give her this naked lady since she like it but I didnt tell her yet in fact she will know about it when she read this blog...oi trealing pa...hehehe. Even if I like this thing but I have to give this to her our friendship is more important to me. I know she will be happy with this.

2 comments:

tx sweetie said...

ka nindot ani iha..dawaton ko ni sa way pag duha duha.d na noon ni secret kay imo na gibutyag.

Sweetiepie said...

Hahaha dli na jud secret oi k nakabalo naman ang hatagan ani. ako na paliton Gen? k nice man kaau. welling ko bayad kon pila imo baligya , that`s a nice peice of work you got here!