Tuesday, July 1, 2008

There are so many girls in the Philippines who got a foreign partner and im one of them. But its too bad coz some girls change their attitude they define theirselves as rich (feeling rich). Too bad because there's a girl that used to be a good friend of mind who belongs to feeling rich. Sad to say but she feels like she won a Million Dollars by the way she act and her family too. They brag about little things that her bf gave her. There was a time that she asked to see my cellphone through webcam so I showed it to her and told her that its not as nice as her's even if I dont see her's. She started to show me her very expensive jewelries and told me about her little things that she called riches or properties even if I never ask her. She like to find out what I got which really offense me because I know that she is going to compare it to her's. So I quit chatting with her. I hate to see her really but the world is too small I accidentally met her the other day. I didnt think that I'll met her because I thought she is out the country. I was with my sister and she was with her sisters and mother. I didnt know what to do. She whispered to her sister and then they both giggle. And her mother's head up high and raised her eye browse to us. Gggggrrrr is how I feel. But my sister talked to them little bit and then they left and then we headed to our direction too.
I keep telling my husband about this girl and he dont like th0se kinds of people too. So am I.
Well anyway, I think we dont have to brag about material things of what we got because its all temporary we should think if God is happy of what we are doing in this earth. The material things cant make u happy all the time, your soul needs the deepest happiness by real love to your family and friends and God first of all. The truth hurt so much and wounds your heart so deep. Nothing can cure with this illness. God is the only light in our way so we should submit our lives to God.
May the God Bless everybody!

No comments: