Friday, July 18, 2008

whatta MIRACLE!

When I became a Seventh Day Adventist in a Reform Movement I do more prayers ever than before. Because we doesnt know about our lives when it'll end. Just like last night while everybody was sleeping, it rained cats and dogs as hubby call it, also very very scary lightning and thunder. I admit that I am scared of lightning and thunder. And I think all people do because if you'll get hit by lightning it could kill you. I was really scared because the brightest lightning you could see and the strongest thunder you could hear. Even though I saw lightning and I heard thunder since I was a kid, but I just cant get used to it. So, I prayed to our God Father and told Him that I am scared. I asked Him to stop it since He is the most powerfull of all. And us keep. It wasn't not right away or all of the sudden but yeah! it stopped in just little over 5 mins after I prayed. After that, whatta peacefull night but I could still hear the thunder from a distance. So I thank to God of course for hearing my prayer. And went back to sleep.
And here is another miracle that I can remember, on last March of this year, my hubby was really sick. He got some FLU and while I was chatting with him he past out and failed down from his chair and I could hear it because we were talking in using headset. And it was really tortured for me because I couldn't do anything except of praying . I was just worried and cried so hard. Before I went to bed I prayed to God Father to heal my husband of course with tears of sadness then went to bed after. Around 2:30 am in the same night I received a message from my husband's yahoo id number since I registered my phone in yahoo and be able to receive any messages everytime im not online, anyway, it said that he felt better. And I just cant believe how good God to me. That's why I'd give my life to God.
Maybe there is a little changes of me now but this is just what God like. Just like wearing dresses of skirts...hehe...so girly now. Maybe there is changes of attitude too but im sure its for better not for worst. And I am happy of what I am doing. Contented of what I have. This is just the right way to do for me since God forgiving my wishes and prayers.
Thanks for reading...God Bless everybody.

No comments: