Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baguio






Since I was a kid I have heard about Baguio and people said that it is cold up there. As a kid and im sure most people do wanna know how cold? or why is it cold? some questions like that. It's wonderfull because Philippines is not a cold country. But anyway last may, hubby and I decided to go there together with our friends. Its quite far from Manila. We had to ride a bus for our flight going there was cancelled due to bad weather. It took us 7 hrs to get there. Im telling you it was the longest travel I've ever had in my life so far...hehehe.


Yeah! it was cold up there. But my husband told me that it wasn't cold it was just nice. Hhhhmm....I wonder what cold is..hehehe. It was very nice there though, so clean. Hubby and his friend Roger wanted to know how high is Baguio. Everytime they got chance they asked somebody, and people said that they don't know. But one guy said that it's around 5 000 ft above sea. So, hubby and Roger kinda agree with it because that's what they thought too.


Anyway, we had so much fun up there and planning to go back SOMEDAY!

2 comments:

anne said...

Hi a nice spot to see, might be going there too soon,,, hope so lol

tx sweetie said...

whoaaaa ni wala sa ka titing coldness sa Baguio kumparar unya sa imong own home,Washington.

Ang diha huyohoy lang na nga maoy ting Spring dri.Ug winter d nalang ka maghandum lingaw tuod naay snow pero sakit bugan tikongkong bisan electric blanket pa d madala.