Sunday, July 20, 2008

What you guys think?




Ijust couldn't believe that I bought this red pair of sandals. Because this kind of design came with different colors. But I was just so attracted to it. I know I dont like red color. I didn't own anything that is red. But when I saw this sandal at the very first time I really liked it. My younger brother even told me that if I'll wear it ill look like a night club dancer...lol. But I didn't listen to him I bought it without any hesitation. Since it was nice and 20% off. Because they barely sale up to 20%, most of the time it is only 10% unlike in the US according to my friends that they give even up to 70% off. Which is really great deal. I never heard of that here, if they give 50% off it's only on selected items but its very rare happen. But anyway, seriously I dont like to look at this pair of sandals anymore it's just too bright to my eyes...hehehe. I bought it a month ago but I doesn't wear it yet, since I have no clothes nor purse that can match or fit with it...But ill wear it one day when the color will fade..lol. And when it'll wore out I would never ever buy red color again...hehe. So do you like red color? Isn't it too bright? Or hot color? I dont really care about dark colors this just happen to me. They just made it really good to my eyes thats why.


1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

nindot man gen..seductive kaayo color.tuo baka anang murag igat mo sul ob oi.suya lang imo manghud kay wa siyay sandal nga puwa hehe..

padayona ni imong blog ug update kay para ka join ka paid blogging