Monday, July 7, 2008

Not so good day!


Im suppose to be happy today because its our 11th monthsary but I am not, im upset instead. Because this morning I've been trying to turn my computer on but it took me almost an hour to be able to get online. I didnt know whats the matter. And then, when I talked to my husband he told me that the lawyer's secretary called him and told him that the photo that I fax to her is not acceptable. But thats what she told my husband to tell me so thats what I did. Now she want me to mail it to her.

So, I argued with my husband little bit because when he told me to fax the photo to her I told him that I better mail it just to make sure because it's non sense that she wanted the front page of my passport and a passport photo to be fax. I just didn't understand it. And its her fault really because she just called my husband yesterday to let him know all these for I sent those photo's to her last june 27th she should of call earlier than this. I was really expecting that they are on the process of that photo's right now. And also sometime of june I mailed the forms that I filled out to their office through FedEx. And if she told me earlier about this passport photo's I could of mail it together with the forms. Because sending one piece of photo alone you still have pay for the minimum weight so its a big waste I think. But well, have to do this but I have to call the lawyer's office either this midnight or 5 am and ask her about this.

Thanks for reading everyone. You may all have a good day and have good night to my friends in US.

God Bless !!!

No comments: