Thursday, July 9, 2009

Anxiety Caused by Homesick?

I think anxiety attacks me everynow and then which is soo terrible. At first, it feels like im scared, then my heart start pound really really fast then I would feel like im gonna past out and I feel worst. My whole body would shake so bad and sometimes I'd do it on purpose to entertain my mine.. The last attact was just last sunday night, I got really scared. And im blaming this of being homesick because if im not doing anything I think about home home, and how it is here in the US. It is not easy being away from family and home, eventhough I have new family here but still alot of things makes me homesick.. First of all is being soo quite here where I live, kinda far away from neighbors. I cant hear my neices and nephews giggles, cry, fight, or any kinds of noise from my family that I used to hear.. I cant see very many people here walking down the street which I see alot at home. If I get bored there ill just walk to my neighbors house or friends house or I go wherever I go that can entertain the bored mine.. It is just easy at home to go around, friends and family are just close by. Eventhough it is better here in the US for comfort but still cant buy my homesickness.. Im just soo close to my family and friends over there.. HUH!!! Nganung ni enter? but im not regreating being here either because im with the man who really loves me. In fact, I feel so lucky to have him in my life. He gives me his very best love which I really appreciate, he may be goofy being a teaser but he is really great to me. So, I just have to do my best to adopt here totally because this is my second home, and hopefully I can do it very soon cause it soo hard being in my situation which is bad because it caused me have anxiety sometimes,and ill do my best to avoid thinking sad things that can worry me.

2 comments:

tx sweetie said...

i can understand perfectly what you're going through right now. We all undergo the same delimma, ma pa newbie or mapadugay man kay d mani atong yutang natawhan.

All we need to do is reach out those who can relate to us, say what you feel inside and cry if you must. It's normal, human nature to feel anxiety being separated by family from afar, prehas kanta ni Michael Jackson, JUST CALL MY NAME AND I'LL BE THERE, HILAKAN TABANGAN TA PAKA UG BAKHO. Now how do you like that? hmmm?

Gene Y said...

I really like someone who understands how I feel. Makabuang jud kadugayan og maoy paundayonan pero ok nalang atleast naay family and friends online nga makalingaw sa huna huna.
Thanks girl for your support!!!