Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Vacation

Im soo excited going to Alaska to see my Sister-in-Law, her husband and maybe some of her family. Also Im soo excited going to fish. I really miss fishing. When I was just little girl back in our Island in Bohol me and my friends used to fish in fishponds. I really enjoyed it. And it has been so many years that I didn't go fishing. But here is gonna be a little different because we are not going to fish in fishpond. Hopefully, we are going out in the ocean to catch bigger fish, since hubby told me that we will just stay along the lake I think..... I dont know but he also mention that we might go out in the ocean... thats gonna be so cool and exciting. Well, soon we will see. This thursday is our flight going to Alaska and will be home the 28th of this month. And for that long I hope that there is gonna be internet connection over there so that I can still talk to my family and friends online.

2 comments:

egat said...

wui.. pakuyuga ko beh?

Gene Y said...

dali dai kuyog ta...hehehe pero gipalit namo among ticket daan dai tuapa ka sa pinas. dali mos washington aron d ka laayan dha. P.S igata gud aning u pic dai mura man og d ikaw...hehehe no harm hap...