Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

We just got home from Spokane, they checked me up again and did all this test for cholesteatoma... Then I talked to the Doctor that will do my ear surgery. There at the clinic, he performed like ear cleaning and oh, I didn't like it at all it really made me dizzy, I mean the whole room just spinned for few minutes, I told the doctor that I think im gonna past out and he said no.. But it was just so terrible im already light headed but after he cleaned my ear the worst dizziness I experienced..
We talked about the surgery and I told everybody there that im sooo scared coz this is my first time.. but everybody said I dont have to be scared coz I got a very very good Doctor, he is like the best surgeon in Northwest is he highly respected.. and I have heard that from many people.. So I guess he is good then, but still scary you know.. This August 6 is the scheduled date for my surgery, and it will take around 1 and 1/2 to 2 hrs operation, and if God willing ill come home at the same day since this is an out patient thing. Hope that God will be with me and Im always praying that He will be with me everytime not only on my surgery day but everytime.
It's pretty scary but this is something that needs to be done or else it could lead to complications. Oh well, I have strong faith of God and I know He is always there listening to His people's prayer...

No comments: