Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Im tough

I consider myself as a tough lady now because I'm able to sleep by myself two nights that I can think of the other night and last night. My mother used to sleep with me since I was little. Since Im now married of course when my husband is here he sleeps with me but for now he is half way around the world. Well anyway, my sister invited my mother to spend the night with them but I think she did it on purpose so that ill be tough enough to sleep by myself, poor me...And then she told me that she will borrow mother until her husband c0me back, hhhmm.. sounds not good to me...lol.
But anyway, im glad that this happen because I know in America im gonna be alone most of the time when my husband goes to work but only in a day light. And he knew that I never been alone in my life because of that, he calls me toughy sometimes.

No comments: