Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ear condition

Since I got this condition in my ear, I have been reading alot about it.. And just the other day I have found a website for those who have this kind of condition.. I have been reading alot of all kinds of different stories and it is just so devastating. It's very very hard situation because even after the surgery it can reoccur and most of the stories that I have read, that the Cholesteatoma reoccured and seems like they have endless surgery.... Some people say they just don't think about this C-toma because its a part of thier life. It just really melts my heart. And im also scared because I dont know about my case.. I just hope and pray that after surgery, this cyst will not reoccur..
Hopefully soon ill have my surgery done, before we go to Alaska.. Right now im feeling so much pressure in my left ear, nose, and head.. And my head is kinda achy. And as usual, im dizzy and having hard time to balance feels like im gonna fall down..
Here is the website of the people who share thier experiences of battling this desease. Maybe you could learn from this and be aware. And if you have symptoms you need to see ENT right away.. The sooner the better... www.cholesteatoma.net

No comments: