Friday, April 16, 2010

Hard water stain resolved

I have been having with hard water stains on our sinks, and windows. I have been trying alot of things and nothing seem to really work. Well.. I have always seen on tv that CLR really works for hard water stains for almost every part of your house. So, I was interested to buy it and try, but the problem is we couldn't find it in the store that we always go to for they only distribute it in certain stores. So, I had no idea where to get it. Then, the other day as I went tru all the sunday papers, I finally found it and it was on good deal too for buy 1 get 1 free in Walgreens. So, we went to town right away while the deal last..hehe and bought some more stuff that were in good deals too. So anyway, I tried this CLR yesterday at first it seemed not to work.. so I started to scrub it and oh I cant believe how easy this thing removes hard water stains.. but u just have to scrub it too though. But scrubbing is not a problem for me as long as I can see some good result, unlike using regular bleach, not only stink so bad and also cannot remove the hard water stains.


Well.. so far CLR really worked on the bathroom sink and tub for hard water stain.. and today im going to try it on the kitchen sink and maybe on windows too..

2 comments:

NYCmoldRemoval said...

What is CLR?Is it a name of a product?I am looking for a solution to remove hard water stains from my bathroom.

New York Mold inspections

Gene Y said...

CLR is the product name yes...and i bought mine in walgreens when they have buy 1 get 1 free..so i had a good then and it really helped my hard water stain problem.. on the bathroom, sinks which i thought would never be removed but have to scrub it too for better result.