Sunday, January 3, 2010

He Kept Me Awake

I would say that falling asleep easy is one of my problem, because when Im on bed and ready to go to sleep, my brain just travel so far and fast. When my brain get tired thinking, I will start feeling sleepy (weird). But there are some reasons that I couldn't fall asleep so easy or I could't sleep at all. Just like the other night when we were up in the cabin. I was tired and waiting to fall asleep, but my partner is SNORING so loud, sounds like speaker right next to my ear. All I did is watching him, and then I started to giggle because I thought he looked funny and he did it on purpose because when he is awake he will snore with face combination..LOL.. really funny! But since, the bed up there is an air bed it woke him up when I giggled because I was bouncing the bed..LOL. I told him what happen and then I went downstairs to sleep on the couch since he snore so loud and I just wanted to have some sleep because it is already 4:30am. Downstairs I think I fall asleep but then it was so cold, the stove needs some woods and it woke me up again.. so I went upstairs and told him coz he is wide awake anyway and let him take care of it. I was glad that I was able to sleep 5hrs that day, started probably 5 and up by 10. But it is still different when I slept good at night not in the morning.

No comments: