Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Worry

I am a worry worth as what my husband said even on the little things that nothing to about. Which I slowly overcoming such emotion, but at this time I am really worry because I cant go to the bathroom for a few days now. This all started up in the cabin last thursday that when I went to the outhouse (other name of CR)then I couldn't go because I am scared, that there might be something down there and would me. But even when we got to the house I still couldn't go, and I hardly remember that I felt like it. I always feel like my stomache is empty even if I just ate. When I told my husband about it, he is started to worry too. So, he gave me something for fiber and I also had candy type that's for fiber but man, I always forgot to take those daily. And now, I put 'em on the counter right infront so that I would see 'em the very first. I hope that this will work.

No comments: