Friday, January 1, 2010

AC is Important

I grew up in the Island where electricity doesn't exist. Back there I didn't know any better about new high technologies stuff but we were still happy of what we got though. And now that I am here in the US I learned more and more about new high technology stuff which I never have use before and I learned to adopt things around here. I did alot of adjustments for myself here too, such as culture and climate that I have hard time to adjust. But I think I am getting more used to it because when we went to the Philippines, right after I got out from the airport, I thought it was hot really. But I wasn't complaining I was just surprise how I felt. Since then I know that my friend, everytime she visited there she always told me that it is very HOT!

My hubby also dont really like the hot there, but we rented a place with aircon so that he can sleep at night. Then, in the apartment I noticed that the aircon is not working good and hubby said that something's matter with AC compressor, so we called the maintainance and he confirmed the AC problem. But it's a good thing that the land lady acted really quick to fix the problem. I know that airconditioner is one of things that's very important to my husband because he's used to cold weather. And, I am kinda used to cold too but I could live without aircon though but he cant. That's why when we look for some place to stay there for a month or whenever, first thing I asked if they have airconditioner. My husband must have aircon, either at home or car exept jeepney, but sometimes he joke with my sister since she owns a jeepney, he asked her if where is the aircon? So everybody in my family knows that he likes cold, because they think that airconditioned is cold, LOL.

No comments: