Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Arrived

While I was talking to my family last night online, my sister got a call from a delivery guy and asked her some more info about their address, he must not be so familiar with the place. My sister told me that it was the delivery guy for the package that I sent to them. I was little surprise because I was expecting that it will arrive by the middle of January.

I was watching my family distributing what's in the package to whom it belonged. Because I put names most of all stuff that was in there. They were really happy, specially the kids. They kept saying "thanks" to me and hubby. It was just simple stuff but they are happy with it. Im glad that they like my first package, and Im excited to get more stuff for this second box that I got right now to send it there for this year. There is nothing can pay my happiness, just to see my loved ones happy and that also of course make my bana happy which makes everybody happy...Sha..la..la..LOL!

No comments: