Thursday, December 24, 2009

Present

Tonight I found out my present from hubby.. When I opened the box, I saw a brand name of a computer but hubby kept telling me that it's not computer, they just put it in that box so that the present looks big. But it is really a computer, and Im soo happy eventhough I didn't expect that.

Few months ago, I told my husband that we need a smaller laptop since we did alot of traveling and our laptop is too heavy to carry. And I didn't really think that thats what he is going to get for me as a christmas present. He probably get tired of waiting for me to get done with the laptop so that he can take over. Well,, we do have a desktop but laptop is alot better because we can just take it anywhere in the house specially in the living room where we spend most of the day time when we're home. Im so glad that this is what hubby got for me so that we can both get online together and next to each other. And also its gonna be handy for our next travel. So im soo happy with it!



Thanks to my hubby for giving me this present I really really appreciate it.

2 comments:

tx sweetie said...

indeed a nice present. well for me bisan unsa ihatag basta gikan sa bana big deal na kau naku. pwede naka blogging anytime where gen.

Gene Y said...

oo jud anne.. ako wala raman jud ko makabalo unsay ihatag nya.. ok ra jud gani nakug wala basta he is always there for me thats all I ask!