Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Going back to the US


Hahay! im soo sad at this moment because tonight is our flight going back to the US, for the month vacation is up. Which im not ready yet. When I think about being away from my family again, it makes me soo sad and cant help myself to cry, but I understand that that's life is, (pagkapait gayud...). But I have to be positive, thats my family always tells me. Since I am married to an American I must be strong, not to let this sad emotions eat me. The most famous word when my family and friends see me is " you are so skinny". Which I do believe that being in different world is one of the reason why I got so skinny. No matter how much I eat, I just dont gain any weight, which is a good thing.

Im gonna miss this hot weather in the Philippines because at this time it is soo COLD in our place. I need to adjust the weather again. But I didnt have any problem with the climate here in the Philippines eventhough I been through cold moments in the US but im still a Filipino. But, the other day when we went to Bohol I got runny nose, cough and headache also sinusitis attacked which was really bad. Cant look at the brightness outside. But I feel alot better now though, and my husband is now the one who dont feel really good which is too bad because we are going to have a long long flight back to the US.

No comments: