Sunday, December 20, 2009

Salmon

Alaska is soo abundant of salmon. When we were there last summer, I just enjoyed the fishing everyday. Although my arms got soo sore at night from fishing but I still love to fish everyday. I just couldn't get enough of fishing. It was so fun catching those big salmons. I then started to like salmon that I never have eat before in my life.

I also enjoyed meeting my new relatives, some of them doesnt know to fish though but they love to eat salmon. Well,, its not a problem because I can fish their salmon for them.

It was so fun, eating around the big table with full of people (relatives). I felt more hungry if there are alot of people.. hehe. One time my sister in law asked my hubby what he wanted to eat? And he said he want bread, so I said" Why have bread when you can have a salmon? Am like hey this is alaska so abundant of salmon and we had so many salmon in freezer. So, lets eat it, its free!!

We had so much fun over there in Alaska, I also enjoyed the sceneric view. Hopefully we can come back this summer.

No comments: