Thursday, December 24, 2009

Surprise?

Me and Bana of my mine went to few stores yesterday because he was looking for something and he couldn't find. So, he just told me that we will just go to other town on the next day. I kept asking him what was he looking for? It's impossible that he couldn't find it because he went to few store already. But he still didn't tell me. So, I looked forward to go to the other town today. Then, I saw my husband dressed up, and I asked him if where is he going? He just told me that he is going down to the shop but I had doubt in my mind because when he goes to the shop he always wear working clothes but not today?.

After almost an hour since he left, I called him and asked him what time should we go to town? So that I could get ready ahead of time. But then I heard some noise on the background, I asked him again if he was in the coffee shop? And guess what he said? "No, Im in town." I was so shock because this is the very first time he went to town without me. He told me that we will talk latter when he gets home. But I kept bugging him why he didn't take me? what's the reason? And he finally told me that he is buying present for me. Im thinking, how sweet of this man! Maybe he learned from what I told him before, that I dont want him to ask me what should he buy for me. I dont wanna know in advance. Hhhmm... and this is what he is doing right at this hours.

I know for sure that Im gonna like whatever it is, at whatever cost! For me, as long as it is given heartily then thats the most pleases me.

No comments: