Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Friend's Gift

Back in the Philippines, I met my friend named Milany and handed her the stuff she wanted from the US. She was very happy with it because according to her that she couldn't find those vitamins for her baby there in the Philippines. And she was happy of what she got for herself too because it was too cheap compare if she just buy it there. Because of course we didnt charge for the shipping and handling...lol. Just the original price.. she even got some discount for we bought it with discount.

She wanted to see me again before we fly back to the US, because she wanted to give me something. And really thought that she will give me some dried fish for thats what she was always asked me if eat alot of dried fish over here but I told her that I can buy in Filipino Store in the City. And she still kept telling me that she will give me something that why she wants to meet me again. But we got busy and so is she. And on the very last day she told me to just pick it up on the way to the aiport. And so, I got her gift for me. I had no time to look at it since she stapled it good.

When I got here in the US I was excited to see whats inside the paperbag. And when I opened it, I was really surprised because she give me some good dried fruits in a little package. I am soo happy of what she gave me. It really means alot to me and to out friendship. So, I thanked her right after she handed it to me and thanked her again when I saw whats inside. ANd she thanked me too for not changing our frienship. Friendship is the most important thing.



2 comments:

tx sweetie said...

that's a lot huh! korek friendship is precious dili ikabaylo ug sapi pero ang uban mas e prefer pa ang sapi kay sa friendship.

tuod, kuryos ko unsa man diay butanga iyang gipapalit nimo ba..kuryos lang gud....

Gene Y said...

hehehe..... kaning naa sa pics. kuan na cya, dried mangoes, dried papayas, dried pineapples, og duha ka packs nga utap. Hapi jud ko ani anne ky wala jud lain nakahuna huna ana ai bsan gani ako wala ra jud ko... pero lipay pud baya ko nimo ha ky bsan lagyo ta mura ra gihapon kag naas duol cge tabang naku.... thanks pud kaau jud mega kow!