Friday, December 11, 2009

Flight Story

I would say that we had a good flight because we made it here at home. Hehehe. But there are somethings that disappoint my hubby in the airplane. Because on our 4 and 1/2 hrs flight from Cebu to Korea, they serve meal but then for some reason everybody was eating but us. And then I told my husband that maybe they only feed the Koreans. Then the guy who served the drink asked us if dont we want breakfast? Then hubby told him like "I guess they dont want to feed us". So the guy went back and tell somebody. Hhhmm,, was thinking if it was discremanation or what? They finally feed us and apologized for the late meal.
In Korea, we had 12hrs lay over. So, we spent those hours in the hotel. We didnt understand the money over there, sounds so much but we had somebody converted it into dollars. Then I realized that its just like the Philippines, sounds off alot but then it cost few bucks only. But it still expensive since its in the airport, everything is expensive.
Was so glad when the plane landed in Seattle WA because the long flight was over, but had to wait 5hrs for out next 40minutes flight. I felt like its been so long since I slept but its not too bad at all compare to last time.
Well,, glad to back in the US but sad again to be away from my dear family. But that's life is. Looking forward to see them next year again and stay much much longer.
For my family, "I Love and Miss You so much guys keep doing what you doing now for Jesus, because He will be always watching us! ".

No comments: