Monday, December 21, 2009

Lil-Cousins



The picture above are my nieces, named Blessa Marie the one in yellow top and Lovely Kate in brown. They are so sweet lil girls in their own lil ways. They both have a good heart too in different ways. Blessa Marie dont go to school at all because her parents are in the mission but Lovely Kate goes to private school to Baptist I think, since the Seventh Day Adventist church is too far from where they live.

I just so love to remember the moments that I spent with them specially every afternoon after church when everybody takes me home. These lil girls always requested me to ask them questions in English and whoever answer first will get the points. They both answered questions in almost the same time as soon as I finished my question. And then I encouraged them to do their best to say the answer very quickly. And then I noticed Blessa Marie just kept on answering so quickly. And her score was way ahead than Lovely kate. Lovely Kate then turned her back to Blessa Marie and when Blessa Marie noticed it then she quit answering me. Because she didnt like that her cousin will feel bad against her (watta sweet girl). She have given her cousin alot of chances to answer but Kate just didnt want to try to answer anymore because she knew that she was going to loose anyway. But even so, I love them both still because when Kate see me doing something she will just ask me if is there anything she can do for me? I love them being sweet to me in their differents ways.

No comments: