Monday, December 21, 2009

Acne Problem

When I was in my teenage, alot of people complimented about my face. They said that I had a face like a baby, so soft. They kept asking me what did I put/use on my face to look that soft? Specially those teenagers that are friend of mine. They wanted to have a good looking skin and face to attract teenage men who always ignored them. My friends thought that they weren't pretty enough. But what can I tell them for Im not using anything special for my skin? They really thought I was just lieing them, but I wasn't.

But those were just an experienced having a good looking face. Because now that im in my early 20's and my life is soo busy now, I notice that I start getting acne. And I just dont like it at all. I dont even like to look at myself in the mirror. My husband likes to research on how to get rid of baby acne I know that it also bothers him. I showed him some pics of me when I single and now. I compared how my face look before and now. And the more he is encourage to get rid of this acne. He likes to feel my face, but its like a bumpy road mostly in my forehead. And it even get worst during my period. I am just so embarass about this. But I am not loosing hope to get rid of this. Alot friends told me that stress is one reason that can caused acne. So if stress is the reason, so getting plenty of rest could help. So far didnt work for me because eventhough my body is relax but mind travel so many miles per hour and I just couldn't help it. Well.. I will do what I have to do just to have a good looking skin again.

No comments: