Monday, June 21, 2010

Building new friendships


Since I met Juliet, I started to feel better about being homesick because we get together atleast once a month either to my or her house. Sometimes, if Im not with her then, the other Filipino woman take me with her. I started to have some fun with some fellow Filipino. Well, this month Im pretty much expose with lots of Filipino's around here.. which helps me to lessen my homesickness. And I just met yesterday, another 2 Filipinos that lives in Richland I think, though its not so close where I live but that's good enough, all I gotta do is to learn how to drive which is not easy thing. One thing Im glad about my friends here, is they are not back stabbers which the thing that I dont like. Well, it took sometime for me to meet this people, but it's worth it I think, I was just being patient and now finally I have some people whom I can call " friends" here in WA. I have alot of friends but they are all over the US though, but didn't have any here. Hoping to build good friendship with these people as much I did with some friends but now they far away from me..

24 comments:

育財 said...

很期待新的內容,支持你.................................................................

sada said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。......................................................................

致念致念 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。.................................................................

于庭 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

王名仁 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。............................................................

玉苓玉苓 said...

Thanks a lot for sharing (o>▽<)..................................................................

吳婷婷 said...

Readiness is all.............................................................

育隆 said...

單純喜歡你的部落格 留個言跟您問聲好~~............................................................

LupeConstan治士 said...

來看你了~心在、愛在、牽掛在,幸福才會繁衍不息^^............................................................

玉婷良DGFHFJ瑋黃吳 said...

看到你的好文章真是開心 加油囉~............................................................

佳穎DennyR_Guao0506 said...

感謝你的分享 好可愛的部落格..................................................................

宥妃 said...

Great minds think alike...................................................

陳韋夏陳韋夏益東富益東富 said...

你不能決定生命的長度,但你可以控制它的寬度..................................................................

穆靜謝苡帆如 said...

Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse.............................................................

毛彥宇毛彥宇 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。............................................................

承蔡蔡芸 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

凱許倫 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

凱v胡倫 said...

Say not all that you know, believe not all that you hear.......................................................................

偉曹琬 said...

教育的目的,不在應該思考什麼,而是教吾人怎樣思考......................................................................

桂江江江江宸 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

said...

上班好累哦,看看部落格轉換心情~~~先謝謝啦!!............................................................

said...

謝謝大大無私分享 感恩唷(>o<)............................................................

洪勳劉耀德劉耀德華 said...

Unable to give you a heart. so have a reply to push up your post.
..................................................................

应瑞生 said...

來打聲招呼-大家好!!!..................................................