Saturday, June 5, 2010

Christmas gifts

A friend of mine who was here at the house the other day kept on asking me about the shipping for the boxes for the Philippines. She said that she wants to send it before they go over there so that it will get there before christmas because those boxes mostly contains gifts for her relatives, friends and neighbors for christmas. I was really surprise that she already bought christmas gifts, for the christmas is still several months away. But then I heard that she bought gifts too soon because right after christmas alot of things are on big sale. Thats why alot of people tempted to buy too early for the next event. So I better start to shop for this box that I have too so that I can send it there early also. I think I will also look for religious Christmas cards to give away to my religious friends, and send it together with the package for my family and friends back in the Philippines. It will take few months for me to fill up this box, because I cannot afford too many things at once, so I better start looking for a good deal soon. And hopefully I will get my 10yrs greencard before November so that we can go home and I will just take this religious christmas cards to my family and friends. Because I doubt if it would still look good when we they get after 2months of shipping and in worst scenario, they might not get it because my friends in VA sent 2boxes and didn't get there, that's depressing.. Well.. so far I am successfull in sending boxes over there hopefully I will not encounter the same as my friends in VA.

No comments: