Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Headache alternative

When it gets cold in the morning then hot in day time, I noticed that I get headaches too not only on winter and spring season. But I dont really like to take some other medicines other than herbs. Because I prefer to try the alternatives first and if it wouldn't work then, drug medicines to relieve my aches and pains or whatever. And I know alot of herbs for alternatives of drug medicines, because my mom always used those herbs, and it works. But though we cannot find everything as for alternatives but most herbs are there. Thats why the other night I asked my family if they know any alternative for headaches? then they told me that honey is one of the headaches reliever. So I tried it and it is true that it helps most of my headaches. I just take a teaspoon of honey, but I do prefer a pure one but I cant really tell which honey is really pure. But I take anyway whatever kind of honey I got but so far it works for me most of the time. But for some reason there are times that my headache wouldn't totally disappear and thats the time that I just need to take a rest. It's a good thing that I take honey for my headaches because a friend of mine who is a nurse told me be carefull for the pain relievers because some of them could harm our kidney. I also according to the doctor on tv that honey would be good alternatives because some pain relievers have some side effects.. You should try it too and maybe it will work for you.

No comments: