Monday, June 7, 2010

Still tired

I felt bad last night, I had stomach upset and only I can think causing it is the food I ate, that we just bought from some gas station store when we headed back home from the cabin since it was already getting late and there's no time to cook meal. After I ate the chicken wings and a corn dog, I started to have a heartburn, and made me so uncomfortable, infact I waited till 11pm to get to bed because I was hoping to feel better, though heartburn got better but the upset of my stomach was still there.. And that's what woke me up this morning as early as 5am which is not my regular time to get up.. Sometimes I'd be awake even earlier than that but atleast I could go back to sleep, but this morning my stomach really bothers me. So I just got up and drink a cup of plain hot water.. LOL... that's my favorite to take when it comes to stomach upset.. Well seems like that its working... its a good thing!

No comments: