Monday, May 3, 2010

BEATBOX

Tonight, im chatting with my little brother. He keep on telling me to ask my husband if he knows how to beatbox? And my husband was like, what the heck is he talking about? Well, he just didnt hear the words before and so am I. So my little brother keep on telling me to go to youtube then give me instructions, but we were so busy trying to figure out our printer, though its not brand new one but we hardly use it. Then after we finally figured it out, I finally listen to my little brother because he really wanted me/us to see the beatbox of this Japanese kid. Then, I went to youtube and search this kid and I am just so amazed of what he is doing. So I showed it to my husband and he was not having so much fun as I did but he said that this kid is good. Hhhhmmm... I just cant imagine my husband doing this beatbox?....HAHAHAHAHA!!!




1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

nayabag ang tawwwww