Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wish I could drive

I have been so busy for the weeks, preparing for getting together with our new friends, and going to other places to see friends.. Though it made me so busy but atleast Im happy. Thanks to my very supportive husband, who is willing to take me anywhere, just to see my friends that we hardly see anymore. I know that he is willing to take me anywhere I want to go, but I really need to learn how to drive in the city so that I will not hesitate asking him if there's friends gathering..well I take him with me specially if my friends husbands will be there too, but there are times that it is for girls only..LOL, so I dont have to take him.. Well.. I really need to work on my driving so bad.. because my friend the other day was talking about picking me up everytime we will hang out together,, and I think its too hastle for them because I live out in a country about 30mins drive then they will pick me up just to take to the city where they live? I cant imagine doing that.. but its not a problem from them.. but still i need to learn how to drive for my own sake.

No comments: