Thursday, January 29, 2009

The breath-taking view



For the first time I felt excitement of my life here is the US when me and my husband went to Hud River to pick up the stuff that he bought online for his excavator. We drove 3 hrs & 1/2 minutes away from home just to pick up those stuff's. But I was glad that we did, for I have seen alot breath-taking view of WA though we were so tired but the nice view paid it, so it wasn't too bad after all. Even if my husband is having toothache but he still choose to drive to the place so that I can see some beauties of WA. That is sweet of him.


While he was driving I was taking pictures and I took good pics. But there are some things that I missed, the Deers. Even if my husband pointed it to me but I couldn't see it for the very first time. As we went on he have seen more Deers and I still couldn't see them, so my husband stopped along the road and never stop pointing it to me. And I finally saw it!!! no wonder why I couldn't see it, because the Deers is same color as a dirt of a mountain, and I had no idea what the Deer looks like. It was my first time saw a Deer. And of course it wouldn't be a perfect moment if I wouldn't take pictures of it.


When we got home I went through all the pics that I took and my husband really amazed how good the pics are but him and I picked the best pic of all...So far this is the best place I have ever seen..I hope that I'll some more latter on.

No comments: