Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First Winter in my Life Ever


I was kinda excited to see the snow and find out how cold is it in the US for my husband kept telling when I was still in the Phils that I dont know what cold is. And now that im here, my wonders are answered. And I find out that I dont really like the winter for it is just so cold, and I get alot of headache and I believe that winter most probably caused it. I just get headache atleast 3 times a week and its the worst headache I've ever had. Another reason why im not liking the winter because I cant get outside the house as much as I want too for my butt will freeze!!! I want to be able to go outside, make a garden and have fun. Unlike staying inside the house I get bored and homesick. Sometimes I ask my husband that we will go some places that can help my boredness or homesick ness. But cant do it alot for as what I have said its very cold and I don't like to hang around to freeze myself.

Last sunday, me and husband went out of town and we watched movie and had fun.

Im missing the summer so bad!!! I think ill feel alot better on summer time but have to wait for few more months.

No comments: