Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Im back


I have been so very busy for the past few months coz of medical and interview preparation. Thank goodness everything went fine and I got my visa last Nov. 12, 2008. And I got here in the US last Nov. 27th, 2008 but still busy even I got visa already coz I have to adjust my conditional residency into unconditional or permanent resident. Now, im working on it to be able to adjust my status before it expire. And it'll expire this April 22, 2009. So have to process it as fast as I can so that they wouldn't send me back home(deported).

Anyway, so far im doing good in this new country (USA)...But it's so cold here. I always get headache. On my few steps at the airport of Seattle Wa, I was really shock for I couldn't move feet for it's so cold. I felt like I was frozen, I had my husband to hold me to be able to walk around. When I was still in the Phils. I knew it's cold here in the US but I didn't realize that it is as cold as this. I thought I knew what cold was when we went to Baguio,, known as the coldest place in the Phils. but it is not even close here.

For right now, im still adjusting of everything here in the US for it's totally different from home. Every now and then I get homesick all I do i cry and cry. But I hope that ill get over it oneday.


No comments: