Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2012

Back in the US I heard about the movie "2012" and it sound interesting. I was sad though because we were heading for Philippines, and I might mess the movie because it will show sometime in November 2009 in the US but I was wondering if I could see it here in the Philippines. I wanted to see the movie so bad, but we didnt have enough time to watch it in the US.

I have been waiting for this movie, and finally I have read on the news paper that it is showing in the theaters such us theaters in SM Mall. Since hubby was so bored, so he was excited to go to the mall when I told him and pretty sure that he was waiting for the movie too. We planned back in the US to take my parents with us in watching this movie to have more fun, but my father is on the Island since the other day and he will be back in the city by the end of this month. So we just went ahead and watched the movie, for I was worried that it might be over after few days of the show. And if it is still showing, we will take my parents and we have to watch it again or else we will find another suspense movie.

Well, I enjoyed my time in the theater because the movie was good and I had my loved one with me... lol. Anyway, 2012 movie is about the Mayan's prediction that the world will end by the 2012. All disasters will happen like never ever happen before. It was good watching, specially for the religious groups (like myself and family) who believe that everything has appointed time. All we can do is just to pray to our Heavenly Father to protect us. But, I dont believe in Mayan Calendars

3 comments:

tx sweetie said...

cge naman diay kag update dri oi. karon rapud ko visit balik kay abi ko pasagdan na nimo imo blog. when u balik here oi?? anha mo masko diha? wa naman gud ko kita u online.

as for the movie 2012, we'll watch it on dvd nalang kung available na. watch me movie sa ako friendship dri we chose Twilight Saga over 2012 kay mas nahan kowwwwwwww

Gene Y said...

ganahan man jud kag suspense bayhana ka ky isog man ka. Ako intawn dili jud na kaya naku mga ingon ana.. hehe. Karon petsa 10 pohon balik nami sa US intawn anne. Talk to u soon babay!!

Unknown said...

This Movie looks like it is going to be amazing. I am dying to see it. The trailer is incredible.

r4 dsi