Thursday, November 5, 2009

Need to return some Costumes?

Most of us really like to have costumes that fits to the party that we are going to attend that would give us the best look if possible and be comfortable too. But there are so many different parties in each year and of course we have different costumes too. We even want different costumes in one party. Some people just buy costumes because they are so attracted to it but they dont really wear it. And just put inside the closet and let it set there. And we start to wonder if what we can do of all those costumes? Some people just want to get rid of some costumes for some reasons. They probably have too many costumes and they are maybe tired of it, because they want something better next time as we always do. But please don't just throw it in the garbage can. I have to tell you that you can actually return a costume that is still wearable.

I will tell our experience of returning stuff in the Philippines. One time, my husband and I went to the mall in the Philippines and he bought a pair sunglasses and when he tried to wear it, it came apart and so we went back to the mall and return it with the receipt of course but they didn't take it back because there was no way to fix it. I didn't know how did that happen. But it did came apart. I was like in between, I couldn't say a word, I knew how my husband felt and I also understand why they didnt take it back. So, I have learned from that experience in returning stuff. And now I understand that there are some things, that we need to consider in returning the costumes. First we have to make sure that it is still usable, and it should still look good so that the next person who will wear it would still be happy and proud.

I would suggest you, to check out on how to return a costume and learn the returning policies, what you can and what you cant return.

No comments: