Tuesday, September 30, 2008

High Dossage?

Since I told the Doctor that I was so weak he gave me this vitamin. When he wrote the prescription I confirmed if it was right for he wrote 5000 mg. So, I asked him if he was sure about it?...hehehe..Coz I just heard 5000 mg mostly 500 mg only. And I was kindly doubt if he was right of prescribing me this high dossage vit..plus he wants me to take it 3 times a day. Can you imagine 15 000 mg of vitamins per day? If you ask me I think Im gonna be over dossage..That's why I asked the doctor if he was sure...and he only told me that it's alright for it was just vitamins and It wouldn't make me fat either.

Eventhough the doctor already told me about it but I still asked alot of questions to my friend if they have heard about it..and they told me maybe only 500 mg not 5000 they couldn't believe that high too. But anyway..he is a doctor and he should know be better than us. So, Im still taking the vits and after taking these he told me to go back to him..but im thinking to go to another doctor and him about it...

Here is the image of the high dossage vitamin..I like the color though its my favorite!!!

No comments: