Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuberculosis

I am always praying not to have tuberculosis (TB) because according to a friend that she stayed in manila for treatment within 6 months for she was possitive in TB. Tuberculosis (TB) is a bacterial infection that is most often found in the lungs (pulmonary TB) but can spread to other parts of the body (extrapulmonary TB). TB in the lungs is easily spread to other people through coughing or laughing. Treatment is often successful, though the process is long. Treatment time averages between 6 and 9 months.
Tuberculosis is caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis, slow-growing bacteria that thrive in areas of the body that are rich in blood and oxygen, such as the lungs.
I was always asking my friend about the symptoms but she said that she was just weak she didn't have any cough even. It's very hard to avoid TB because we dont know if the people we talking to have TB. Since I am waiting for my medical and interview schedule I am doing my best to stay healthy by eating healthy foods, such us fruits and vegetables, and I stay home alot to stay away from the people that might have deases.. I know its very rare people like that but its better to be carefull before its too late. Because I just dont know who I am gonna sit with or even just far for you can get it through the air, mostly in the public transport.

No comments: