Thursday, September 25, 2008

Still relaxing myself

Since the time that I had flu, I stay away from the computer..Last Saturday I have noticed that there are some rashes on my chest, but I didn't think any negative about it 'till yesterday that I rode a jeepney headed to the mall even im still weak coz a friend wanted to meet me but I thought I was fine already for I felt better. But I was wrong in fact when I was on my way to the mall I felt like Im gonna past out again and I was so worried coz nobody's with me. Thank God I made it to the mall and I told my friend about it and she told me that I look really really sick. So she took me to the Doctor right away and they got Blood & Urine for testing.

Until I went home I was still so weak, and I was excited about the Lab result. Today, I felt so much more bad because due to cramps. According to my sister that I looked really really weak and everybody was panic. In fact they left behind their prepation for my niece b-day party . They took me to the hospital and also I got my lab result. And I found out that I got Urine Track Infection (UTI). But the doctor said that its not so bad so that we wont worry so much about it.

I thank God for I thought I could have illness that is worst than that...But for right now, im still observing about the rashes on my chest the Dr didn't really say much about it. But this could be a measles....Im still taking my time to relax...

No comments: