Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Special Day! (B-day)

Im so thankful to the Precious Lord for another year in my life. I have been tested, the most difficult trial ever happen in my life but here I am still standing strong and getting stronger because of the people who supports me and they are still supporting me right now, my family. They sore and sacrifice with me. You'd know the love of your family if your in so much problem, or sadness...I am so thankfull that they are my family. And on August 8,2007, God sent me a man that can be a part of me because He knows that this guy is very rare in this world. God know's that I am just here trying to follow His foosteps. I know HE loves me for He gave me so much Blessings, He heard my cried before and He still listening to my prayers and He will always will. Eventhough He tested me but He find way for me to scape the biggest problem I had.
Just by having my family and husband there is no more I can ask for. For they are my everything, who brings me smile in each day. Each moment with them, I feel like it is always special day because of the smiles from them. They are very loving and supportive to me. They are the only treasure I have and I am always inpired because of them make me wanna live forever. My only wish is always happiness for me and for my loved ones.

1 comment:

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

Happy birthday, Gen. May God bless you more.

Carol