Saturday, September 13, 2008

Im still waiting

It's been a year and little over a month since Ron and I got married...and it's been a year since we applied for my visa at NVC. My husband hired a lawyer to help us on this paperwork to process it faster. Everytime he asked the lawyer about the it...they keep saying that "SOON" and they've been saying it 8months ago. Because they thought before that they can make it for around 4 months thats what they told us anyway. For me its too hastle 'coz they asked papers not in one time. Just like this june they asked some copies of my important documents, and I sent it through FedEx..and then two weeks latter they asked for my passport photo and photocopy through fax..then a week after they said that they want it mailed..So I was started to get upset..but no matter how upset I was I still did what they asked from me. So, I sent that 1 passport photo to them..and they said that it was the last doc that they gonna need from me. So I was sooo happy, I felt like its getting there.. but I was wrong, for they asked another documents again. They wanted my original documents. They also said that the NVC will hold our case until we submit those original documents..oh well I felt so bad when I heard that, why the lawyer didnt ask that for the very first time. They said that the photocopies was good enough.
So, I am not expecting anymore that it will be soon...for we waited a year already and still dont know what's going on...the lawyer keep saying that soon...and soon could be forever.

No comments: