Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cant live without..LOL

Rice is very important to me, so first time I asked to my husband before I come over here if is there rice in stores? because I have heard that most Americans dont like to eat rice, so I was kinda afraid if they dont have rice over here..LOL. So anyway, I was glad because the very first day I arrived, I had rice right away thanks to my hubby's daughter. Since then, I found out where I can buy my favorite rice, I buy 25lbs at a time and it lasted around 4-5months. Then, around a month ago, I bought another 25lbs of rice, but then I had to buy some more today because my rice can is almost empty..hhmm I wonder how that happened? I am the only one who eats rice in my house because of course there is only 2 of us. I really couldn't believe that my rice didn't last 4-5months. It's either I ate alot of rice this month, or the rice didn't weigh 25lbs which should of...Well, my husband picked the 50lbs this time and hoping that it would last longer....LOL.

2 comments:

tx sweetie said...

kataw anan pud aning wala insakto ni timbang 25 pounds ang bugas oi hahaha.. magmilagro ug d saktos timbang gen.. murag ikaw jud cguro ang nibanat ug kaon sa rice oi.. lolz

Gene Y said...

hahahaha... lagi oi ambot naunsa ba nga kadali kuno nahurot ba?? tingala man pud gani si Ron ky saona daw tag 4-5 months.. unya karon 1month nalang? grabeha lagi gikabuangan nuon ko nga kinsa daw akong kasaw pagkaon?...LOL!