Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Protect your computer

Computer is very important to us because we do alot of stuff online. We always make it sure that the computer that we are using is safe for internet treats because one mistake could screw up everything. When my husband bought me a laptop, I had a free trial of online anti-virus but I lost it a couple weeks ago because I didn't renew or pay for the whole year since it was too high compare to what we are using to the other computers. I tried to download a free antimalware but the thing was useless because it could detect the harmfull treats but it couldn't delete or remove it because they want me to pay for it, well I thought it says free, so I uninstalled the free thing and look for a good network security software even if I have to pay for it now because I dont wanna take a chance anymore. I have heard alot of scams online infact I have been scammed too, so I am very carefull now, in fact I am not using my laptop for this time till I find a good antimalware that will protect my computer and everything that's in it. Just recently my sister's in law's email was hoax and tried to scam all people who are in her friend's list if im not mistaken, she didn't know anything about of course but it's really scary how in the world they do that? I wonder if she have an email server security that should prevent it to happen. Well, I will make sure that Im gonna have it all in a package so that I could set back an relax and not to worry a thing anymore about my important docs/files, information, etc.

No comments: