Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ticket for $144

Well, we finally mailed the payment of my husband's over-speeding ticket when we attended the auction. He wasn't very happy when he knew that he was going to be ticketed for over-speeding and could of cost him more when he didn't have a new sticker of the trailer. Im surprised that the penalty is so high for just over-speeding, well I think it is good too so that people will follow the speed limit and reduce the risk of accident. When husband got ticket I found it so funny, I laugh at him because I have been telling him in a few times not to go very fast because it scares me, but he do it anyway when we are in very remote place specially when we are in a hurry situation. I have been kidding with him that I would laugh so hard and will tell the cop that he did a good job if he pulls him over..LOL, and it happened but I didnt laugh at him in front of the cop though because I didnt wanna embarrass him. But after he got the ticket, I dared him many times to over-speed again..and oh no he wouldn't do it anymore he is a good man since then..well im glad he learned some lesson from the $144 ticket.

No comments: