Friday, March 12, 2010

Cheap Prescription eyeglasses

Since the time that my mom needs a pair of eyeglasses that has prescribed by her eye doctor, I have been doing alot of search for her because she just couldn't afford if she buy it locally, because it would cost around couple hundred bucks. And I think it is way too high of what she can afford, plus why pay more if we can find a cheaper one for the same quality? It's really a good thing that we waited to buy her a pair of eyeglasses, because I found online that Zenni optical has all she needs for a very low price. I wondered how could they offer such cheap prescription eyeglasses? Then, I found out that they manufactured abroad in a lab of China. This company doesn't pay middle men, retail overhead, etc, that could cost them more and could charge you more for the eyeglasses, they still offer good quality as good as other brand names. Since, this eyeglasses is manufactured from China, you couldn't expect to get your glasses within couple days. It may take up to couple weeks, but if you really want it you have to be patient to wait and get a deal. It is really a good deal because their prescription eyeglasses starts at $8 and the shipping is as low as $4.95 and no matter how many pairs you order you still pay the same amount of shipping. I suggest you to visit them too to see if for yourself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Then they have tried to find out the real cost of making a pair of mens eyeglasses and saw an opportunity for someone to offer a great value product and service at a fraction of price. Despite early threats of legal action, and pressure on his suppliers from high street brands, Kapil & Patrik fought to fully establish Stareyeglasses.com in the optical market place.

Love Glasses said...

I have never bought prescription sunglasses online before until i met GlassesShop.com. My aunt asked if I wanted to try out a pair from GlassesShop.com, so I gave the site a look. I was surprised with their hundreds of options and styles. Strongly recommend it.