Sunday, March 28, 2010

Do it yourself

Eventhough I am not a carpenter but for the past several months I have been doing alot of work inside and outside the house like painting, easy repairs, etc. but if I couldn't handle it, then I would ask help from my husband. Since my husband couldn't see all these improvements that needs to be done, that's the reason why I just do it myself as long as I can handle. It took a long time before I can see the improvements that I would like to happen, though it is not all done yet but I can see that it's getting there, and im proud of all I've done. But there are times that it take such a long time to finish the little spot specially if I dont have the equipments/tools for it. I remember that I had to write a list for the tools for repairs such as concrete nail gun, drill, and more. And im glad that my husband bought me a new tools that I needed, because it helped me do alot of things easier and quicker. Well, im also glad that we bought a good kind because the one that he had didn't last very long, so he learn a lesson to be picky and not to look for the price all the time, for what he thought was cheap could end up cost more because we would have to buy another one when the thing wouldn't function properly.

Well anyway, the more I do alot of repairs the more I learn about repairs too and I would like to learn more so that me and my husband will help each other and do repairs ourselves as much as we can and will be able to save money.

No comments: