Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Reasonable Rodeo tickets

Since I got here in the US, I learned to love the countryside and love the living in country style. I am also so interested to attend the country events and so I always ask my hubby about Rodeo. Since he have been alot on a Rodeo event and told me alot of stories. Then, I started asking him what it's gonna be like and stuff like that. So one time he look for channels that showing Rodeo, and since then I always wait for the next Rodeo show because I like it and I was having so much fun just watching it on tv and Im pretty sure that it will be more fun in real, that's why I would love to attend one. Eventhough I never been on a rodeo but just by watching it on tv makes me feel so interested to attend. So I talked to my friend about attending the Rodeo and she told me that she already bought Houston Rodeo Tickets for her and her family. So I am kinda jelous because she already have a ticket and will be able to attend a rodeo very soon. So my husband asked his friend if is there gonna be rodeo closer, and yes, there is one and we will go. I was just wondering about the cost of the ticket though, but husband said that it doesn't cost so much and he is so sure that I will like it, and that's what it is all about that you are happy of what you paid for.

No comments: